- Are you looking for your “forever job,” a place where you can grow as a clinician and receive top-notch clinical support through individual supervision and group consultation?
- Would you like the opportunity to advance into supervisory/leadership positions and get the training to prepare you for that next career step?
- Are you hoping to be a part of a dynamic, diverse team of employees where diversity, equity and inclusion are prioritized and celebrated at every level? Do you want to feel like you’re a part of a meaningful community when at work?
- Do you want to work for an agency that understands the need for work-life balance and encourages clinician self-care?
- Are you passionate about dismantling barriers to accessible mental health treatment and creating healthier communities?
- Are you committed to the cause of social justice and want to work at an agency with the same values? Do you practice clinically through an anti-racist/anti-oppressive lens?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, Relate might be the agency for you!
At Relate, we strive to not only provide the best services to our clients possible, but also create an environment where staff feel supported, appreciated and valued. If this sounds like your kind of workplace, we invite you to check out our current job listings.
We also invite you to review our staff Culture Code, a document created with input by every member of our team in 2021. It outlines what we do at Relate and why we do it, and truly captures the heart of what it’s like to be a member of the Relate team. Check out more about Relate’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts.