We are open to support the mental health needs of you, your family or a loved one during this unprecedented time. We have 66 clinicians offering teletherapy–and it works!
WHAT IS TELETHERAPY?
• A form of therapy that utilizes phone or video conferencing.
• A way to process life issues/events with a therapist, just as if you were meeting together in person.
• Allows for people of all ages to develop and maintain relationships with clinical providers.
• Can help with stress management during this challenging time.
ABOUT RELATE COUNSELING CENTER
We are a nonprofit mental health center and a leading provider of outpatient assessments and counseling services to:
• Individuals of all ages
Relate strives to be in the forefront of identifying needs in the community and providing the best possible care at the lowest cost.
• New clients can call us at 952-932-7277.
• Current clients can connect with your therapist directly.
Most insurance plans provide coverage for teletherapy sessions. Relate also offers fee adjustments for individuals based on their ability to pay.