Calling All Mindful Kids in the Eastern Carver County school district!
Join other elementary-aged kids in a fun group as we learn skills to manage big feelings, calm anxiety and worries and build physical and emotional strength. This group will be run by two licensed therapists in our school-linked mental health program through Relate Counseling Center.
- Yoga, mindfulness, breathing, relaxation and therapeutic games for elementary-aged kids
- Cost: $200 (Insurance may be billed for services if requested; please contact Hannah Mornson at email@example.com to provide your insurance information)
- 6 Week Group starting June 23rd through July 28th
- Wednesdays at 12:15 and 1:15pm @ Clover Ridge Elementary (Students in Summer Explorers will be pulled from their classroom for the group)
- Parent/caretaker emails sent weekly with group content and at-home activities to practice
Contact Hannah Mornson, MA, LPCC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.