Meets Tuesdays at 6 pm for 8 weeks starting March 15. Middle School is wild. But having a safe space to walk through the challenges
of academics, social drama, friendships and relationships, up and down emotions, and family stuff can help. Relate Counseling Center is offering an 8-week process group for middle schoolers to connect with one another and make sense of the wild world.
- Group will be held in person at Relate’s Minnetonka office
- The cost to participate is $75/session
- Insurance can be utilized to cover the cost of participation
- Group facilitators are Practicum Therapists Cole Nelson, BA
- (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Connor Grogan, BA (email@example.com) Please email either facilitator by March 11 to register
- For questions or more information, please contact Aaron Rusnak, MSW, LICSW at firstname.lastname@example.org